Wings of Time Singapore
- World’s First Permanent Night Show
- Mind-blowing presentation of water displays, laser shows, fire effects & music
- This is a multi-sensory extravaganza, tells an epic tale of courage, mystery, and magic.
Travel to Singapore and you cannot miss the wonderful convergence of light, laser, music, and sound in Wings of Time Singapore; a night show based on Sentosa Island.
The story here revolves around the friendship of three prehistoric birds (Shahbaz, together with his friends, Rachel, and Felix, As they travel the world.
This unique kind of entertainment boasts of the unending ocean as the background, making the entire experience even more unforgettable.
You will witness a stunning 20-minute showpiece of visual effects where the universal tale of the journey is told through the use of electric light and laser effects.
The show features performances that use props like water jets, flame bursts, lasers, and captivating music, by the international professional artists.
Duration: 45 Minutes Approx.
- Entry/Admission – Wings of Time
- SIC transfer
- Government taxes
- Come early to get good seats at the center of the performance. The seating area is quite wide, so latecomers will end up at the extreme ends of the seating areas, far away from the main stage.