Wild Wadi Water Theme Park Tour Dubai, situated in front of the stunning mammoth Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi water theme park offers 30 rides and attractions for all the family and children friendly.
Wild Wadi Water Theme Park Tour Dubai is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character from the Arabian folklore.
- 30+ Exciting Rides Suitable For All Ages
- Tallest & Fastest Slide in the all Middle East Park
- Enjoy an adventures day at Wild Wadi Water Theme Park
- The entrance ticket includes unlimited access to all rides and activities at Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai.
Want an adrenaline rush, enjoy the 105 feet Jumeirah Sceirah or simply relax in a cozy way with your friends and family into the man-made river, Wild Wadi Water Theme Park Tour Dubai up your excitement level to the fullest while entering the thrilling Tantrum Alley.
Wild Wadi Water Theme Park Tour Dubai revolves around the age-old classic Arabian characters of Sindbad, Juha, folklore, etc. while offering a plethora of pulsating slides, rides, attractions activities that can entertain people of all ages.
- Jumeirah Sceirah – Experience the wildest ride of Wild Wadi waterpark that sweeps you off to the ground in a moment. One can reach a top speed of 80 km/h and push the water outwards.
- Burj – The guests are placed on a seating tube, passing down the bowl and dropped into the slide. It contains two large sections of waterslides and a larger bowl.
- Master Blasters – This high-powered water jet takes you into the roller coaster, which starts, from White Water Wadi or Flood River Flyer.
- Tantrum Alley – One can feel the uneven tornadoes, and two thrilling downhill waterslides. Here, guests are seated on four corners of a tube and dashing from all sides.
- Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon – This family entertaining water sport, allows you to indulge in playful activities with your kids and create some unforgettable memories.
- Juha’s Journey – Are you ready to relax, play, and have fun with your family while floating? Juha’s Journey gives you an awesome chance to do so.
- Flood River – Get your hands wet in this flooded river and enjoy the water splashes and droplets over you. All ages are welcome here to experience the uniqueness of the ride.
- Wipeout and Riptide – This ride is one of the four such rides in the world. It offers an unlimited surfing experience to its tourists and gives a fantastic feeling. Grab a surfboard and put your bodyboarding skills to the test at Wipeout and Riptide flow riders.
- Wave Pool – Meet the largest wave pool of the Middle East and get wet with your family and friends immensely. Thus, all the rides and slides are promising and take you to a whole new world.
Please note that the maximum weight limit on the Master Blaster for the single tube is 120 kilograms (264 pounds) and the double tube is 180 kilograms (396 pounds).
Timing – 10.00 am to 6.00 pm. And it is open on both weekdays and weekends.
- Private Transfer
- Access to 30+ waterslides and rides
- Entry ticket for Waterpark
- Full-day Pass at Wild Wadi Water Theme Waterpark