Whale – Shark Tour Maldives
- Our tour is designed to explore the Maldives with lots of fun.
- Our guides are well trained to give the best service to our guests.
- Taking perfect pictures while you enjoy the nature of beautiful Maldives is one of our specialties.
- Embark on this amazing trip to the Maldives and get a chance to see one of the most beautiful and loved fish, Whale Shark in the ocean.
- As Whale Shark comes in endangered species, it has grabbed a lot of attention and is a must-see fish for you.
- The whale sharks with a life span of 70-100 years are one of the most long-lived creatures in the oceans.
The whale sharks that you can find in the Maldives are rather small ones, measuring on average between 4 and 8 meters. The best places to dive with them are the south of Ari Atoll Maldives, around Sun Island, and Rangali.
As a species whales are generally non-violent and do not display aggressive behaviors towards humans, however in situations where a whale may feel threatened or frightened it may defend itself by attacking what it thinks is a potential threat.
Blacktip reef shark and white tip reef shark are commonly found in lagoon and at the reef. Hammerheads and nurse shark are also found in the waters of Maldives.
But, one thing to keep in mind is that sharks have a very bad vision and their sense of smell is extremely strong. You can see the Whale Sharks in the Maldives All year-round, on any given day you want.
It is illegal to touch a whale shark, so make sure to swim out of the way if one swims toward you. There’s no mistaking their large size and tremendous power, especially of their tail!
Inclusion: Whale – Shark Tour Maldives
Come with us and have this unique experience, Get to see and snorkel with the world’s largest fish “the whale shark”.
- Soft Drinks
- Pictures & Videos