Refresh every single part of the body with a wide array of slides at the Waterbom Bali. Featuring several sections for the children and adults, this park gives an excellent fusion of fun and adventure, a perfect place for a family vacation.
Asia’s largest water and the longest slide of the world the Constrictor is a unique attraction of the park.
This is the best place to spend a complete wet day at Bali and has almost 17 different kinds of slides.
A park of 3.8 Hectare and this magnifies the charm of this place. Boasting as a premier park of the region, it also victuals to the lip-smacking delights cuisine right at its open-air restaurant.
Be it the continental or the authentic Balinese cuisine or something else, each one of them is available here.
Waterbom Bali theme park is located only a few meters away from the Discovery shopping mall and you can cover them all together.
This state-of-the-art park is also a marvel of design and environmental innovation.
It was built to meet strict international safety standards, and uses environmentally sustainable methods of water purification, relying on salt chlorination sanitization method to keep the environment (and your skin) looking great.
- Splash and splurge in the world’s longest slide, The Constrictor at the Waterbom Bali.
- Visit Waterbom Bali, the first tourism operator in Bali to officially become carbon neutral
- Lots of attractions for all ages, to the elegantly designed slides and more.
- Unwind yourself at the Lazy River and simply rejuvenate your body by witnessing the thrilling water slides.
- Delight your taste buds with the exotic range of delicious cuisines.
- Try the hand-made leavened Italian pizza, which is a signature dish Waterbom Bali.
- Take advantage of Waterbom’s handy Splash Bands and enjoy cashless transaction inside the park
Timing: 9:00 am-6:00 pm, daily
- The single-day pass gives access to the entire park and all slides.
- Government taxes
- Hotel pickup and transfer.