In the Arabian Peninsula, The Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi on an island! is a museum of a unique different pattern.
It is a universal kind of museum of cultural beacon that brings together vivid cultures, artworks, and artifacts of the world shining fresh light on the different and powerful stories of humanity from the museum’s honeycomb-style ‘floating’ dome and cuboid buildings.
Artifacts are being taken from all over the world such as Louvre Paris and other French museums.
- This great masterpiece embraces the theme of duality, looking back and towards the future, encompassing both East and West.
- The innovative Louvre Abu Dhabi museum houses a must-see collection of art beneath a striking metal dome surrounded by reflecting pools.
- View the museum’s honeycomb-style ‘floating’ dome and cuboid buildings.
- Admire astonishing artworks and artifacts loaned by the Louvre Paris and other French museums.
- Learn and witness how the art is arranged to connect past civilizations through time.
- Experience the beams of sunlight filtered through the dome.
It is designed as the museum city in the Arabian Sea.
Have you ever imagined a micro-city, which is a form of the museum in the archipelago?
If you want to visit a museum, then you can choose either land or sea transportation.
The latest cultural landmark to grace the capital of UAE, Louvre Abu Dhabi will take you on a breathtaking visual journey to the world’s most celebrated pieces of beautiful art.
The Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi on an island! has been gaining well-deserved traction and praise for its world-class collection representing centuries of art tracing powerful humanity’s artistic heritage from the first cities of the world to achievements made in the present era.
- Skip the line and proceed directly to the gate to start your journey at the museum.
- Explore humanity in 12 inspiring chapters and discover the works on show range from prehistoric artifacts to contemporary artworks.
- After finishing at the galleries, step outside and get amazed by the unique architecture by French architect, Jean Nouvel.
- Admire the centerpiece of Nouvel’s vision, a huge silvery dome that appears to float above the entire museum city.
- Marvel at the “Rain of Light” affects as the sun passes above and its light filters through the perforations in the dome to create an inspiring effect within the museum.
- The ticket also enables entry into the Temporary Exhibitions and the Children’s museum, where children can explore artwork through an interactive journey.
Monday – Sunday 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Inclusion: The Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi on an island!
- Access to the Museum Galleries
- Access to Temporary Exhibitions
- Access to the Children’s Museum
- Access to Public Spaces Underneath the Dome
- Yas Express complimentary shuttle bus (orange route)
- Hotel pickup and drop
- All the government’s taxes