Part of the Atlantis The Palm resort, the Atlantis Aquaventure Water park & Lost Chambers’s Water park boasts impressive water rides and adventures fit for all ages. Enjoy the attractions as you wish – career down corkscrew chutes, ride through shark tunnels, watch the little ones at the new Splasher’s Island area, and unwind on the lazy rivers.
The Lost Chambers, the Atlantis-themed aquarium containing 65,000 marine animals across 21 exhibits.
- All-day entrance ticket to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Huge waterpark with amazing slides through shark-filled lagoons and ziplines
- Ride down the super-steep Poseidon’s Revenge and float along lazy rivers.
- Let the kids loose at the Splasher’s Island and relax on the beach.
The Atlantis Aquaventure Water park & Lost Chambers is the biggest of its kind and best in the Middle East, there are a huge variety of attractions and rides to enjoy.
If you love speed then,
- Make a beeline for the Tower of Neptune tunnels.
- Hurtle down the hair-raising, 90 foot Leap of Faith into the shark lagoon, and thrill as you conquer the chutes of the Tower of Poseidon.
- Twist down the serpentine Aquaconda.
- Take the plunge on the Zoomerango and multi-track Slitherine
- Waft through the shark-infested Shark Tunnel on a raft.
If you’re still up for water sports thrills,
- Don’t miss the Poseidon’s Revenge, where a trapdoor opens beneath your feet to send you plummeting 75 feet downward before rocketing you into a double loop.
- Dive into the other water rides.
- Ride on the lazy rivers.
- The little ones lose on the fun-packed Splasher’s Island with a choice of 7 new waterslides ranging from body slides and tube rides.
- Splasher’s Island is the new dry play-structure in the shape of a dhow boat.
Want to relax, or refuel yourself have a meal at one of the restaurants (own expense) or relax on the sandy beach. Your trip finishes when you exit the park.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium to use before or after Aquaventure fun. This is also apart of the Atlantis The Palm, the spectacular Lost Chambers is home to over 65,000 marine creatures and features vast underwater tanks and tunnels themed around the ancient, lost city of Atlantis.
Wander through the chambers and corridors to observe everything from rainbow-colored fish to sharks, rays, baby alligators, seahorses, and more.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Park – 10:00 am – sunset, daily.
- Lost Chambers Aquarium – 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, daily.
- Kaleidoscope Lunch Hours – Sunday-Thursday: 12:30 – 3:30 pm; Friday & Saturday: 12:30 – 4:30 pm.
- Dolphin Bay Presentation – There is only one show for the Dolphin Bay Presentation at 11:45 am and guests are advised to arrive at the location 45 minutes before the show.
- Child life jackets are available inside the Waterpark
- Aqua venture Waterpark access
- Unlimited access to Surfs Up machine
- Lost Chambers Aquarium Access
- Aquarium and Shark Feeding Talks