Cruise by starfish ODEZIR from Mahe – St. Anne Marine Park, Moyenne Island, Cerf Island with snorkeling & swimming.
This tour is designed to teach travelers about the vibrant marine life of Seychelles.
Learn about the history of the marine park and its inhabitants from your captain and crew’s detailed commentary. Cruise by starfish ODEZIR from Mahe – St. Anne Marine Park, Moyenne Island, Cerf Island with snorkeling & swimming.
Go snorkeling to see a variety of tropical fish, and visit Moyenne Island to encounter more than a hundred free-roaming land tortoises.
Midday, indulge in a full barbecue lunch served on board the boat.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- One water bottle per person
- Barbecue lunch midday
- Snorkeling equipment provided
- 07:30 – 08:30 HRS, Pick-up from hotels by AC transportation.
- 08:45 HRS, Boarding of ODEZIR cruises.
- 09:00 HRS, Introduction program, safety briefing, and departure for Moyenne Island. History of the St.Anne Marine Park including the Long, Round, St.Anne & Cerf Island.
- 09:30 HRS, Disembarkation on Moyenne Island, a brief tour of the island where nature and man live in harmony. Emphasized by the 105 land tortoises you will meet roaming around freely. Relaxation on the beach, swimming, and/or snorkeling.
- 11:30 HRS, Embarkation on ODEZIR cruises, Snorkeling in the Marine Park or Seche Island, depends on sea conditions. (Weather permitting). Arrive at the reef barrier; fish feeding (Bread distributed) & snorkeling.
- 13:30 HRS, BBQ Lunch is served on board ODEZIR cruise.
- 14:30 HRS, after lunch, set sail along with the islands of the Marine Park. With afternoon Snorkeling / Swimming at Ile Cache.
- 16:15 HRS, Arrive at Angel Fish port Mahe. Boarding of buses to respective hotels.
- END OF TOUR.
Timing: Monday – Saturday (Depend on minimum seats are booked.)
Duration: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM (7-9 HRS)
- Swimming & Snorkeling
- Coastal Cruising
- Anne Marine Park
- BBQ Lunch
- Government taxes
- English speaking guide