Southern Wild Adventure Private Day tour of Mahe – Seychelles
Explore the wild Southern Wild Adventure Private tour – Day tour of Mahe, getting far off the beaten path to parts that most travelers don’t visit.
With your guide to provide commentary and show you the hidden gems, visit miles-long beaches, quaint island towns, and all entrance fees included.
Treat yourself to a tour of Mahe’s wild side, the untamed south of the Mahe island, with it’s rolling countryside, quaint hamlets, and spectacular beaches.
- Visit Victoria Market.
- Visit Mission Lodge.
- Visit Pineapple Studio.
- Visit of Cap Lazare (Exclusive nature reserve).
- Simone’s lookout at Cap Lazare.
- The trail at Cap Lazare.
- Photo stop at Tea Plantation
- 08:30 AM: Pick-up from hotels.
- 09:00 AM: Start your guided tour from Victoria / Market.
- 10:00 AM: Depart Victoria and head towards Mission Lodge, via Sans Soucis with a photo stop at Bel Eau with the view of Victoria and Nearby Islands.
- 11:00 AM: Arrive at the Mission Lodge (site of the old school for freed slave children).
- 11:30 AM: Depart Mission Lodge, head towards Pineapple Studio via west and south road coastal road with photo stops along the way.
- 12:45 PM: Arrive at the Pineapple Studio for a guided tour of the workshop producing local arts.
- 13:15 PM: Depart Pineapple Studio and head to Cap Lazare and its restaurant for a delicious creole buffet lunch.
- 13:30 PM: Arrival at Cap Lazare, with a greet welcome drink, will be offered.
- 13:45 PM: Sumptuous Creole Buffet Lunch.
- The afternoon is leisure OR you can visit the nature trail at Cap Lazare.
- 16:00 PM: Depart Cap Lazare & transfer back to your respective hotels.
Timing: Monday – Saturday
Duration: 7-9 Hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide.
- Sumptuous Creole Buffet Lunch
- One Bottle of Water per person.
- Government Taxes