Skyline Luge and Skyride Singapore
- Asia’s Only Place For A Ride On The Luge
- First Luge Nighttime Experience
- No Hidden Costs!
Skyline Luge and Skyride Singapore are one of the most adventurous and fun activities in Singapore many traveller loved these activities, suitable for riders of all ages and experience levels.
The Skyline Luge was invented in New Zealand but now it has spread to six international locations. The tracks are full of twists, turns, and tunnels to bring you a spine thrilling chilling experience.
Singapore tour cannot be completed without enjoying a Skyride, which allows you the freedom to fly and feel your adrenaline rush.
You can take your pick from the 688 meter Dragon Trail or 628-meter Jungle Trail that are specially designed with hairpin corners and 30-degree exciting slopes.
You will feel the wind engulfing into your hair, you will get to experience the bird’s eye view of huge Sentosa Island, once you board on the Skyride.
So step up your trip to adventures Singapore by boarding for Skyline Luge and Skyride, let gravity and your sense of adventure do the rest.
Timings: 10:00 AM – 08:30 PM
Duration: 1- 2 Hours
- Entry ticket of the skyline Luge and Skyride Singapore
- Entry ticket of sky ride (2 rides)
- Government taxes
- SIC transfer
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride on Luge and Skyride.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity.
- Only participants over 3ft 7inches of height are allowed to ride the Luge alone.
- Only participants over 4ft 5inches of height are allowed to ride the Skyride alone.
- Adults must accompany riders of height from 2ft 9inches to 3ft 7inches.