If You love snow then Ski Dubai: Enjoy Indoor Skiing & Snowboarding, Indoor Skiing & Snowboarding is the place made for you.
Want to do something like snow adventure skiing or snowboarding in such a hot place Dubai?
Throw yourself into the winter wonderland of Ski Dubai with this 2-hour pass. Ski Dubai, a 242,000 square-foot ski center in the Mall of the Emirates, Move inside the snow-laden, sub-zero indoor complex, collect your supplied thermal suit and skis, or snowboard.
Just follow the tips from a ski or snowboarding instructor before you hit the slopes. Ride a chairlift to get on the top and enjoy all the fun.
- 2-hour pass for unlimited skiing and snowboarding at the indoor slopes of Ski Dubai.
- Ski up to five runs, each one of varying difficulty.
- Snowboard in the Freestyle Zone, which has jumps and rails specifically designed for snowboarding.
- Enjoy the ride on one of the two ski lifts that transport you to the top of the ‘mountain’.
- Get valuable tips from a professional instructor before hitting the slopes.
- Climb in a human hamster ball and test your skills as you move around the snow.
- Do not miss out on the penguin show where you will see penguin dance in unison.
- Enjoy unlimited fun snow activities for all ages.
Make your own way to Ski Dubai: Enjoy Indoor Skiing & Snowboarding, the indoor ski complex in Dubai’s Mall of Emirates. This huge, state-of-the-art center consists of exciting ski slopes and runs, as well as chairlifts and a snowboarding zone.
Head inside with your ticket, put on your provided thermal jacket, pants, boots, and socks; collect your supplied skis and poles, or a snowboard, and enter the impressive, snow-filled center.
Feel the chill, the temperature is kept at around 30 degrees Fahrenheit (minus one degree Celsius), and admire the artificial slopes and runs before you. Get valuable instruction from the instructor and get ready to take to the slopes.
Choose from the five different beginner, intermediate and advanced slopes that reach a maximum of 1300 feet (400 meters) in height.
Ride a chairlift up and then tackle your chosen runs, skiing back down through the soft snow.
Enjoy the fantastic snowboard run and test your skills on the challenging jumps and rails of the fun Freestyle zone.
- 10:00 am – 12:00 am, Sunday – Thursday
- 9:00 am – 12:00 am, Friday – Saturday
- March of The Penguins Show (Polar Express Package)
- 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 8:00 pm, daily
- Penguin Encounter Timings
- There are sessions available every half an hour from 12:00 pm‑9:00 pm (i.e. 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm, etc.)
- Use of skis or snowboard
- Use of snow jacket, trousers, boots, and disposable socks
- Unlimited use of chair and drag lift
- Use of ski boots and snowboard boots
- Use of helmets for children
- Hotel pickup and drop-off