Singapore City Tour
- Best of Singapore in just 4 hours!
- See the spots most tourists miss
- Get to know Singapore and find places to revisit on this introductory tour
This is a lightning-fast exotic Singapore introductory tour.
At Singapore City Tour, you will witness the beauty of attractions such as the magnificent Merlion, The Civic District, The Padang, Cricket Club, Historic Parliament House, Supreme Court, and City Hall.
Moreover, you must not miss visiting one of the world’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, the Thian Hock Keng temple, National Orchid Garden.
Ending the tour in Incredible Little India, the center of Singapore’s Indian Community.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Singapore and taken in an air-conditioned coach on a Singapore City Tour
- Merlion Park – This half-lion and the half-fish statue is inspired by a mythical creature that signifies good luck to the people.
- The Civic District – It is also known as the Civic and Cultural District, featured with buildings, memorials, and parks.
- The Padang – A major place for public and sporting events, and other recreational activities.
- Cricket Club– It gives inspiration to many young minds and persuades them to achieve in sports-related activities.
- Historic Parliament House – A multi-disciplinary arts venue.
- Supreme Court – Architectural brilliance in every pillar and wall.
- City Hall – MRT (Mass Rapid Transit)
- Thian Hock Keng Temple – Singapore’s oldest Chinese temples (World Heritage site)
Timings: 09:00 AM OR 02:00 PM
Duration: 4 Hours.
- SIC tour
- Government Taxes
- Hotel Pickup drop
- English Speaking Guide
- Complimentary local beverage, Teh Tarik
Note: Admission fee of SGD 5.00 to National Orchid Garden paid by the traveller.