Singapore Cable Car
- An entirely different traveling experience.
- 360-degree view of Singapore’s skyline
- One of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore
- A most unique way to get to Sentosa
Singapore is a beautiful city with its attractions and places to visit, filled with skyscrapers and many other architectural feats.
Travel on a wonderful bird’s eye view of the city with cable car while you travel from one place to another.
The Singapore Cable Car is one of the most amazing features of the city, connecting the Faber Peak on the mainland to the entertainment world of Sentosa Island. There are two lines for a cable car ride –
- Mount Faber Line – Soar high above the two destinations through the sky on the most scenic highway in Singapore for priceless views. Fly high above the hill from Faber Peak Singapore, through a skyscraper, and cross the Singapore harbor on the Mount Faber Line before landing in Sentosa Island.
- Sentosa Line – Journey over the jungle, sand, and sea on the Sentosa Line, which will take you to dozens of attractions on Sentosa. Choose your stop at the Merlion station, Imbiah Lookout station, and Siloso Point station to enjoy the sandy beaches, Madame Tussauds, Megazip Adventure Park, Skyline Luge Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, and more.
Singapore cable car was the first in the world that was built to cross the sea. Singapore cable car gives you a breathtaking view of the Universal Studios, S.E.A aquarium, Maritime Experiential Museum, and the Adventure Cove Waterpark from the ride.
Also, the view of the harbor front that falls somewhere in between the two end destinations is equally breathtaking.
Travel this way to get the most amazing aerial view of the majestic city and a spectacular view of the city’s history, architecture, and attractions, etc.
Timings: 08:45 AM to 10:00 PM (Last cable car leaves at 09:30 PM)
Duration: 1- 2 Hours
Singapore Cable Car
- 2-way Singapore Cable Car ride on both the Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line
- Government Taxes
- SIC transfer
You can board and drop down at these following stations:
- Merlion Station
- Sentosa Station
- Harbourfront Station
- Siloso Point Station
- Imbiah Lookout Station
- Mount Faber Station