Night Safari Singapore with Tram Ride
- World’s First Nocturnal Zoo
- Night Safari Singapore with Tram Ride is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore
Explore the charm of tropical jungle in the moonlight with thrill and adventure!
The park is divided into 7 geographical zones; you can explore this place on the trams rides, and see animals in artificial lighting that resembles moonlight.
This place is home to The Asian Elephant, Clouded Leopard, Malayan Tiger, White African Lion, Fishing Cat, Red, and White Flying Squirrels, Spotted Hyena, and many more such amazing and rare creatures.
You can visit these in special zones created especially for them like the leopard trail, fishing cat trail, east lodge trail.
Wallaby trail and 3 other such special regions of biodiversity in the rainforest.
Stroll into the realm of the animals at our two giant aviaries where the Malayan flying foxes, giant flying squirrels, Fishing Cat riverside hunt, can come right next to you and along the Leopard Trail.
Night Safari is not complete without enjoying ‘Thumbuakar’ a famous performance filled with humor, thrill, and surprises.
This highly entertaining and interactive 20-minute show highlights the natural abilities of some of the most fascinating animals.
Night Safari Singapore with Tram Ride.
- 7:15 PM Entry With Sharing Transfer
- 8:15 PM Entry With Sharing Transfer
Duration: 4 – 5 Hours
- The night safari Singapore ticket includes the entrance fee to the park
- Services of an English speaking guide,
- Tram rides to explore the place
- Entry admission to the animal night show.
- You can choose to add on a buffet meal composed of local favorites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
- SIC transfer
- Government taxes