Mangrove Kayak Adventures Trip Krabi – Sailing through the Mangrove
- Kayaking with Lunch
- Sunset Kayaking with Dinner
This is once in a lifetime opportunity to witness and explore the beauty of majestic north Krabi and a group of ancient caves by sail through on kayak.
The caves welcomed you by the unique flora i.e. plush riches of palms and cycads. On the Island, limestone cliffs, beautiful clear waters, full of stalagmites and stalactites, and the grand entrance with lush green (Ban Bor Thor’s) mangrove jungle.
Visit the small coastal village ‘Bor Thor‘ and National Marine Park.
Most of the cave walls covered with ancient art, 100’s of pictures painted in ocher, yellow and black pigments.
Lots of seashells shining and glittering on the floor of the cave, formed since the prehistoric period.
Experience the flawless and unreal nature surroundings, explore with kayaking sail through the caves, islands, jungles, and mountains.
- Kayaking is a narrow vessel that is rowed by a single-bladed paddle.
- Explore Ban Bor Tor’s Stunning Mangroves & Limestone and discover Ancient Paintings At Phee Hua Toe Cave.
- The riders are not required to know swimming.
Mangrove kayaking adventurous trip is famous mainly for its picture-perfect locations and ideal romantic weather for Kayaking activity.
You can get a diverse, and memorable experience in one place.
National Park – You will be visiting the National Park as part of the tour. You can explore landscape featured with craggy, sheer limestone cliffs, dense mangrove forests, and hundreds of offshore islands.
Elephant trekking – Travellers, who have opted for the (Full-day Trip), can do elephant trekking. After having delicious Thai food buffet lunch at the beachside restaurant, you will be the move for king-size Elephant trekking through the marvelous deep forest on a unique trek alongside the beautiful river, explore the exotic animals and plants, and scenic beauty totally mesmerized you.
- 08:00 AM – 08:30 AM Pick-up and transfer by AC vehicle to Ban Bor Thor village.
- 08:30 AM: Instructions and safety briefing by a local guide about the place and how to do kayaking and use paddles, with refreshments.
- Visit Tham Lod tunnel located under a limestone mountain.
- Visit the long tunnel and amazing stalactite and stalagmite.
- The highlight “Tham Pee Hua Tho”.
- Note: If going for a Half-day tour Option, then the tour will end here. Transfer to Hotel.
- 12:30 PM: If go for Full day tour Option, then enjoy delicious Thai food at the beachside restaurant.
- 01:45 PM: Enjoy Elephant trekking through the forest alongside the beautiful river.
- 03:30 PM: Transfer back to your hotel. End of the tour.
Timing: Monday – Sunday
Mangrove Kayak Adventures Trip Krabi – Sailing through the Mangrove.
- Sightseeing and wildlife spotting
- National Park Admission Fee.
- English speaking guide.
- Transfers from/ to hotels with Insurance.