Whale Submarine Maldives, Laccadive Sea, Maldives
Maldives Submarine Tour From Male is one of the best experiences of the underwater world of the Indian Ocean.
Ride in air-conditioned comfort for as the German-built passenger submarine descends to about 100 feet (30 meters) below the ocean surface, allowing you to see colorful fish and coral reef.
The submarine can carry up to 50 passengers and you have a choice of four departure times for the 2-hour tour, which includes port pickup and drop-off.
- 2-hour Maldives submarine tour, from Male
- Explore the Indian Ocean in a submarine
- Go underwater to view fish and corals without getting wet
- Hear facts about local marine life from the crew
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Whale Maldives Submarine Tour From Male
- The complimentary transfer boat will pick you from the meeting point and have 15 minutes to take you to the submarine diving platform.
- On reaching the Whale submarine Maldives diving platform you will be served complimentary fresh towels, drinking water, before boarding. Boarding will start 15 minutes earlier from dive time and passengers will be entered into the submarine via the main hatch goes down via a staircase. Once you are seated (free seating), the submarine will start and leave this floating platform and cruise on the surface while the crew give you a safety briefing and demonstrate the use of safety types of equipment onboard the submarine. This all will have 30 minutes’ time to reach the actual site.
- After the security brief announcement, the pilot will start the descent, and through large acrylic viewports in front of each seat, you can see the thrilling depths of the ocean and a school of surgeon fish greeting the submarine. On reaching a depth of 100 feet you will see a beautiful coral reef with different types of marine life and corals. Depending on the time of the day, you may see manta rays and the reef sharks swirling around this reef. The submarine is equipped with a fish feeding system to attract these creatures closer to your view-ports.
- While cruising underwater, the submarine will move slowly to avoid damaging the reef or scaring away the marine life. During the dive, you may be asked to switch seats with a co-passenger so that both you and others can view the depths from a different view-ports. Duration: 45 minutes.
- After a 45-minute underwater tour, the submarine will make an ascent to the surface. On reaching the surface submarine will cruise on the surface and return to the platform. Passengers will then, disembark to the platform. A boat will pick you from here and transfer you back to the meeting point where you are free. Duration: 45 minutes.
08:00 AM to 04:00 PM Daily.
Inclusion: Maldives Submarine Tour From Male
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle