Mahe Island Private Tour Seychelles – with Lunch tour will allow you to discover Mahe Island with a local licensed guide who will provide information on the history, geography, culture, and all other aspects of Seychelles, including the famous places, panoramic viewpoints.
The tour includes a visit of the capital Victoria, and the Sir Selwyn Clarke Market. Mahe Island Private Tour Seychelles – with Lunch.
Island Exploration offers clients customized tours according to their interests and requirements.
- Air Condition Vehicle will come to your hotel for Pickup to explore Mahe Island.
- Begins from south Road driving through the Craft Village nice place colored chalets where many local crafts are proposed handmade “a taste of Seychelles”. Then the tour continues around the island following the seashore South road up to “Anse Soleil” where you can have a drink facing the nice beach! (Drink not included).
- The tour will then continue till “Port Glaud” situated on the extreme north point of the island a much-protected place use to be a Morne Seychelles National Park.
- You will find one of the nicest beaches of Mahe, and then the tour will continue towards the Sans Soucis road up to “Victoria” (capital of the Seychelles islands).
- On the way, you can make a stop at “Mission Point” where you have a beautiful panoramic view. Queen Elizabeth was also enjoyed and has teatime in this place. The Blood trees (no ore existing) and also a large variety of essence of flowers and trees like cinnamon trees captivated your eyes. Then trip to continue up to Seychelles Tea Factory for famous Vanilla tea, (Entrance fee visit and a cup of tea are not included).
- Then continue to “Victoria City” the smallest world capital, on the way you can enjoy the tea plantations and the endemic natural forest and beautiful Seychelles nature.
- Mahe Island Private Tour, Seychelles – with Lunch.
- 1 PM: “Lunch Time” Stop for 1 hour. (Lunch not included).
- Visit of the Central main Market of Seychelles situated in the heart of Victoria.
- Then you must have a stop at the Botanical Garden (Entrance fees and visit are not included).
- The trip continues to the north along the coast and stops at the perfume factory.
- Continue along the sea up to the famous beach of Beau-Vallon. The largest beach in Seychelles. A stop for a drink at the seaside (at your expenses) and continuation until Belombre and until the end of the island where the road ends.
- Continuation and end of the day around 5 PM and drop you at your hotel.
Timing: Monday to Sunday 9 AM daily (7 – 9 Hours)
Duration: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Pick Up from Hotel
- Bottled Water
- AC vehicle private transportation
- Guide cum driver
- Government taxes