Visit the most beautiful beach and limestone cliff, Koh Hong Island Day Tour From Krabi – A day at beautiful Paradise Island, Thailand.
There the turquoise green waters are as smooth as glass.
- A day trip to paradise Hong Islands in Krabi is the ultimate relaxation, peaceful, memorable, and quiet.
- Snorkel in crystal clear waters of a secluded lagoon and explore the islands.
- Hong Islands have a National Park status and will give a chance to see pristine natural landscape scenery.
- Leave your worries behind and let a powerful speedboat take you on an amazing day trip to Krabi’s hidden paradise.
Hong Island is one of the most beautiful and admired islands of the Andaman sea, the name of the island comes from the Thai word “Hong” means “Island with the Room”, the island hides the room-like lagoon. Their beach is separated into two parts by huge rocks, and the most beautiful part of the island is located between the rocks and big soaring limestone cliffs. The water at the bay of Koh Hong is extremely crystal clear, and the sand is wonderfully pristine white. Here you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, light tracking around the island, relax on the white soft sand beach, and harmony with nature. The fantastic lagoon is surrounded by lush green and sea blue water, merge with mangrove forests.
Pakbia Island is a small island located between Koh Yao Noi and Krabi coast, this is a quiet destination to spending a relaxing time. In front of the island, there has a small limestone that looks like a mushroom.
Lading Island is a connection Island for Pakbia Island and Hong Island. Beautiful landscape with a small crystal clear bay surrounded by an intricate limestone cliff, white sand beach, and emerald color beautiful sea.
Koh Hong Islands Day Tour From Krabi – A day at beautiful Paradise Island.
- 08:00- 09:00 AM Transfers from your stay to Ao Nang Pier Port.
- 09:30 AM: Reach Hong Marine National Park Island by shared speedboat.
- Hong Island’s Lagoon
- Pakbia Island
- Lading Island
- Hong Island’s Bay, swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, and tracking.
- 13:00 PM: Take a buffet lunch.
- 16:00 PM: Transfers back to Ao Nang Pier port and then to the Hotel.
- End of the tour.
- National park fees are to be paid at the onsite location.
Koh Hong Island Day Tour From Krabi
Timing: 08:00 AM – 17:00 PM (Monday – Sunday) (8-9 Hours)
- Hotel Transfer with AC vehicle
- Lunch, Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- Boat rental fee
- Government taxes