Hot Air Balloon Ride In Dubai-Let Sunrise from the sky! a must to do activity while you visit Dubai, looking down from the sky, upon the charming, mesmerizing, and beautiful scenic of Dubai.
Depending upon your direction, you will watch the Arabian sun rising behind the Hajar Mountains over the Dubai desert dunes, while you are on an altitude of 4,000ft in the sky.
Keep your tight vigil out for beautiful Arabian Oryx, muscular gazelles, or wandering camels in the dunes below.
- Go on a hot air balloon flight in Dubai & Glide above the dunes
- Experience the world’s first in-flight falcon show
- Once in a Lifetime Experience
- Fall in love with the sight of the sun slowly rising from the horizon gently illuminating the city of gold.
Embrace for the landing, as balloons land somewhere different in everyday landing, due to the wind flow.
Hot Air Balloon Ride In Dubai-Let Sunrise from the sky!
Your safety is in the hands of a trained professionals hot balloon pilot, you just have to hold the buckle and fly.
After your successful landing, get ready to travel through the Dubai dunes in a vintage Land Rovers of the 1950’s era, which were the first motorized vehicles introduced to the desert and have been reported to their former glory.
Be entertained with a falcon show after breakfast and get the rare opportunity to take photos with it
Witness spectacular panoramic views of the vast and wide Arabian Desert as you ascend and glide through the air for 40-70 minutes approx.
Be mesmerized by the sheer beauty of Dubai’s expansive dunes while basking in the breathtaking scenery of the sun rising.
Enjoy a special Romantic flight with your loved one with an amazing Female Violinist, who will be with you on board to make your flight more romantic with her exceptional violin skills.
Itinerary: Hot Air Balloon Ride In Dubai-Let Sunrise from the sky!
- 3.30 am-4.30 am pick up from your hotel lobby
- 4.30 am-5.50 am arrive at the meeting point
- 5.15 am-6.15 am balloon inflation, safety briefing, and take off
- 6.15 am-7.45 am 40-70 minutes flight over the Margham desert
- 7.45 am-8.00 am head back to the desert camp
- 8.00 am-9.00 am Arabic style buffet breakfast, camel ride, and falcon show
- 9.00 am-9.30 am drop off at the hotel
- Hot Air Balloon Flight ride
- Hotel pickup and drop
- Arabic style buffet Breakfast
- Dune Ride
- Camel ride
- Falcon Show
- Experienced guide
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!