Garden By The Bay – Singapore
Located on the Marina Bay Waterfront in the heart of Singapore, Gardens By The Bay is the most iconic, recognizable, and admired the marvel of engineering.
The park consists of three waterfront gardens:
- Bay South Garden
- Bay East Garden
- Bay Central Garden.
Built and spread over 101 hectares or 250 acres of land reclaimed from the Marina reservoir, the idea behind the Gardens was to reimagine Singapore City.
The architecture of this spectacular addition to the skyline of Singapore is one of the most beautiful things about this place.
The main attraction here is the two cooled conservatories of the Gardens, known as the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
Created in the most ecological and environmentally friendly manner, these conservatories are aimed to provide services without having to worry about the weather.
Your admission ticket offers full access to the waterfront gardens of Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central, including the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome, and you can spend as long as you like exploring.
What to Explore Gardens By The Bay – Singapore:
- World’s tallest indoor waterfall.
- Spread over 101 hectare
- Famed 16-story man-made tress
- Singapore Gardens By The Bay Admission Ticket
- Experience Singapore’s award-winning Gardens by the Bay
- Marvel at exotic plants, gigantic supertrees, and dazzling flower displays
- Explore all three gardens, including entrance to the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Timing: 05 AM – 02 AM daily.
- Admission ticket
- SIC transfer from Hotel
- Government taxes