Spend your day to explore Bali’s top attractions and one of them is the Full-Day Kintamani Tour In Bali. This is a private tour; you can make the most of your time visiting natural and rich cultural destinations such as Ubud’s art villages, Mount Batur volcano trip, and captivated Tegenungan Waterfall. This tour is designed not to waste too much time driving.
This trip will take you up close in the deep culture of Bali and you explore more with the essence of Bali. A full day Kintamani tour along with our driver cum guide will visiting many places in the natural heart of Bali.
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel/Place
- 09.30 – En-route Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance.
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Village for Traditional Gold and Silver Art.
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Painting Art.
- 12.00 – Visit Batuan Temple.
- En-route Visit to Tegenungan Waterfall.
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani Village to see Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur View.
- 13.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with a view of Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur View.
- 15.00 – Visit the Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple).
- 16.00 – Visit Gunung Kawi Temple (Bali Ancient Royal Tombs).
- 17.00 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave Temple).
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at Hotel
Full-Day Kintamani Tour In Bali
- A trained English-speaking guide
- Air-Conditioned Car (petrol cost covered) Private Basis
- Hotel pick up and drop
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee
- Indonesian Lunch
- Ticket Barong Dance Performance
- Government fee and tax