Get the opportunity to discover the spectacular & lively metropolis of Dubai, There is no better way to explore Dubai Half Day City Tour than with this Dubai City sightseeing tour that lets you see the contrasting sides of its character – the rich modern side and the historical side.
Dubai is famous for its luxuries and modern architecture that is visible in the grand and gorgeous structures erected on its land, creating a section of man-made wonders between its desert and the ocean.
But, even the cultural heritage of Dubai is equally charming, and the architectural brilliance it exhibits is remarkable.
This 4-hour Dubai Half Day City Tour across the grand land of Dubai will let you discover some of the most prominent gems of Dubai.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Dubai and leave on a quest to explore the historical side of Dubai.
- Take a walk through the history of Dubai at the iconic Dubai Museum on this sightseeing tour of Dubai.
- Then, proceed to visit Dubai Creek that still holds the old-world charm. From there, visit one of the most gorgeous mosques in the world – the Jumeirah Mosque.
- Post that, ride to the recently built world of Dubai dotted with wonderful architectural specimens.
- A drive on Sheikh Zayed Road will let you gaze at the captivating structures and skyscrapers erected on both sides of the road.
- Visit one of the world’s most iconic buildings, Hotel Burj Al Arab, located on Jumeirah Island, and capture as many pictures of the breathtaking views as you like.
- After that, you will be taken to the largest artificial island in the world – The Palm Islands – where a visit to Hotel palm Atlantis awaits you.
- Besides, tour the iconic Jumeirah Island and, of course, the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa.
- Post this Dubai City sightseeing tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- All language commentaries are enabled by the Audio guide system fitted in the vehicles.
- The tours will still have an English-speaking guide on each bus to assist customers at all times.
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Dubai Mall,
- Audio Guiding
- Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm Island
- Atlantis Hotel
- Mall of Emirates
- Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa
- Drop Off
- All applicable entrance fees, and services of English speaking assistance.
- All other personal expenses.
- Food and beverages are excluded.
The pickup for this tour is from your hotel and the drop off after the tour will be at The Dubai Mall.
On Friday the mosque & the National Museum of Dubai is to be closed.