Explore old and new Dubai 8-hour in Dubai Full-Day City Tour of old and modern Dubai, View the wind towers of Al Fahidi and visit the ‘abra’ boat on Dubai Creek, browse the Gold and Spice souks market, and enjoy an Arabic lunch.
Explore top Dubai landmarks, including the Burj Al-Arab and Burj Khalifa Stop at Dubai Marina, visit Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and watch a Dubai Fountain show, visit the sand tiger sharks of Dubai Aquarium through the windows at Dubai Mall.
- Enjoy a whistle-stop full-day tour of Dubai with offering in this spectacular and lively metropolis.
- Discover all the major neighborhoods in the city.
- Have lunch by the fountains of aromatic Burj Khalifa.
- Cross the Dubai Creek on a famous local Abras taxi.
The tour touches on the followings places:
- Bastakyia, the old town district of Dubai Museum, the ancient fortress of Al-Rashidi, enjoy on a local taxi, known as Abras, to cross the creek and get an incredible view over the beautiful luxury city, move towards the district of Deira.
- In Deira, you can soak up the atmosphere and colorful exotic spices in the souks and grab a photo at the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeira as well as the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- The tour headed towards the famous Burj Khalifa where we have lunch around the musical fountains.
- After having lunch, we visit The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in Dubai with over 1,200 shops and with a host of world-class designers, before visiting PALM Island and the famous Atlantic Hotel.
- The tour then takes us past the new Dubai Marina and drive through Jumeirah Lake towers to the Barsha area with the famous Emirates mall and year-round ski station.
Timing: 09:00 – 18:00
Inclusion: Dubai Full-Day City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dubai Marina (Photostop) – There is a Yacht Club, Marina Mall & Marina Walk
- Palm Jumeirah – Palm Jumeirah is the world’s biggest project of the island made in a shape of a palm tree in the sea of Arabia its have many celebrities home and luxurious Appartments, Hotels & Resorts with private beach.
- Atlantis (Photostop)
- Qasar Al Jumeirah Gold Horses
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah(Photostop) – This is the Old style Mall attached with the Alqasar Jumeriah Resort with the view of Burj Al Arab & the lake of the view Venice.
- Burj Al Arab Hotel (7 Star) – Burl Al Arab is a 7-star Hotel in Dubai. We can see outside only, you can do Hi-Tea & Magnificent views of the sea from the suits & Royalty.
- Jumeirah Beach (Photostop) – Jumeirah Beach is a public beach where you can view beautiful sunset tea. You can enjoy flying kites & surfing.
- Jumeriah Road – Dubai busiest & beautiful highway with the view of mammoth buildings.
- Jumeriah Mosque – Jumeirah mosque is the first masjid on Jumeriah Road.
- 2nd December Street
- Old Dubai Meena Bazar – Meena Bazar is an old market, where you can buy electronics souvenirs and clothes, Kashmiri Shawls, etc.
- Bur Dubai Abra Dock/Abra Boat – Take a boat from Bur Dubai Station & will drop to another site. It’s covered all the old views of Dubai City.
- Gold Souq market.
- Dubai Mall – Dubai Mall is the world’s largest mall with a lot of shopping options Aquarium Ice Skating ring. Dubai Foundation & Burj Khalifa light dance show.
- Dubai Fountain.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Burj Khalifa (Outside).