Dubai fountain show Lake Ride is considered to be one of the most breath-taking and mesmerizing experience while you visit Dubai.
You cannot afford to miss the Dubai Fountain show on your exploration journey to Dubai.
You thoroughly enjoy the splendid fountain performance in all its glory and grandeur, having front row seats in an Abra rides a kind of traditional boats made of wood with the motorized features.
Dubai fountain show Lake Ride is the perfect way for enjoying the spectacular performance of the Dubai Fountain.
- Cruise down the Burj Lake on a traditional Abra water taxi.
- Witness the world’s largest dancing fountain, at over 900ft.
- Enjoy a visual spectacle of 6,600 lights, 50 colored projectors, and 22,000 gallons of airborne water.
- Admire the stunning choreography of light and water synced with classical, Arabic, and world music.
Dubai fountain show is the world’s tallest fountain, also one of the most impressive light and water shows happens on Earth while cruising.
The Dubai Fountain shoots water to the height of a 45-story building, over 900 feet in length, to be the accompaniment of classical, Arabic, and world-famous music.
The Dubai fountains have unique design and its 50 colorful projectors create stunning laser light effects with 1.5 million lumens.
While watching the dancing fountain on land is an amazing one, but on a boat ride on the Burj Lake gives you a unique chance to see the performance up very close and near.
Daily 5:45 pm – 11:30 pm (the last boat departs at 11:00 pm)
Inclusion: Dubai fountain show Lake Ride
- Experience the Dubai Fountain show
- Cruising on Abra water taxi.
- Hotel Pickup and drop off.
- All the government’s taxes.