Diving In Dubai Aquarium Scuba Diving in Dubai is overwhelmingly the most common underwater activity.
The depths of the ocean have forever enticed us and exploration of this underwater ecosystem is not only exciting but also de-stressing.
Jumeirah Beach, Sharm Rock, Martini Rock, and Dubai World Islands are some of the major sites that are magnificent scuba diving locales.
- Travel to the Fujairah emirate to go scuba diving
- Experience Scuba Diving with Aquatic Animals
Grab the chance to dive deep under the Dubai sea, with the guidance and authority of certified scuba divers that will take you to the depths of the calm yet echoing waters.
Diving In Dubai Aquarium Scuba Diving in Dubai has unique features, helps you to relieve stress, and improves concentration capacity. The minimum age for one to be able to participate in this activity is 10 years.
On your trip to the dive site, you will be briefed and guided about the safety and equipment will be used and handling, followed by scuba diving facts, basic and practical demonstration must be happening in the water.
When you are ready and dive in the water, all final checks will be done by the instructor about your gear and equipment, once they give the green signal you will descend with the instructor into depth.
Dive deeper and search for a new aquatic species. You can dive as deep as 18 meters (60 feet) of depth.
- 6:00 am-7:00 am pick up from your Dubai accommodation
- 8:30 am arrive at Fujairah Port
- Scuba diving experience
- BBQ lunch
- 12:30 pm return to Fujairah Port and depart for Dubai
- 2:30 pm get dropped off at your accommodation
Inclusion: Diving In Dubai Aquarium Scuba Diving in Dubai
- Pick-up & drop
- 30 & 30 minutes PADI training and briefing
- 45 minutes of underwater scuba diving.
- All scuba diving equipment.
- Experiencing underwater fish feeding.
- Experiencing underwater breathing.
- Unlimited free beverages and water.
- Free towels and slippers.
- Experiencing one of the extreme sports.
- Shower and WC are available on the scuba diving site.