DHOW CRUISE DINNER TOUR DUBAI MARINA, Embark on this amazing Dhow cruise trip from Dubai Creek and witness the architectural beauty of Dubai while you sail in the clear waters with a sumptuous international buffet dinner and relax on the upper deck of the beautiful dhow cruise with a glass of wine with your loved ones.
- Enjoy a spectacular dinner cruise along the Venetian-styled Dubai Marina, located in the heart of new Dubai.
- Get a mesmerizing view of the architecture, with the skyline illuminated in the romantic night.
- Enjoy the traditional Egyptian performance, known as Tanoura Dance on deck.
- Relish in a delightful international buffet which includes various Arabic specialties and unlimited soft drinks.
- Enjoy convenient round trip transportation from your hotel
Explore the waterways of Dubai Marina on this 2-hour memorable, sightseeing dinner cruise.
Climb aboard the ‘Dhow Cruise’ an Arabic ship that has been refurbished and renovated into a high-class floating restaurant operating in Dubai Marina.
The Dhow Cruise Dinner has become one of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai.
Enjoy a buffet dinner with five salads, seven main-course dishes, a seafood soup, and four dessert options, plus entertainment and a spectacular view of the city skyline from the water while you sail around.
- 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm hotel pick up
- 8:30 pm board the dhow cruise
- Cayan Tower – A unique building in the Dubai Marina, which spins around its axis. Admission Ticket Free
- Dubai Marina – Dubai Marina is considered to be one of the most luxurious water canals in the world. You will see it in its entirety.
- Dubai Eye – The largest Ferris wheel in the world.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) – Coastline of Jumeirah Beach Residence. Subject to weather conditions.
- Buffet dinner on board
- Tanoura show
- 10:00 pm dock at Dubai Marina
- 11:00 pm – 11:30 pm hotel drop off
- Departure Point Marina Promenade.
- Departure Time 8:30 PM
- Duration 2 Hours
- Pickup from hotel provided through SIC/Private Vehicle
- Soft drinks, water, tea, coffee
- Buffet Dinner Veg and Non-Veg
- Live entertainment (Singer & Dancer)
- 2-hour dinner cruise
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!