Devdan Show – Bali Kecak Fire Dance in Kuta Bali is an exceptional fusion of acrobatic performances, dances, culture, and tribal forms. Devdan show is a combination of Bali famous Kecak fire dance.
You can experience the “Unity in Diversity” of the Indonesian culture and witness the breathtaking performances by the trained young professionals.
This is an award-winning production team of the place and is one of the top-rated dance show that must not dare to miss by you, Watch this excellent fusion of Fire dance, water dance, tribal ceremonies in one place.
- 90-minute long Devdan Show at the Nusa Dua luxury theater in Kuta.
- Witness the magic of young talented acrobats and colorfully-costumed dancers
- Enjoy the story of two young children who discover the cultural tapestry of the Indonesian archipelago.
- The colorful costumes and colors of the show are sure to immerse you in the cultural tapestry of the Indonesian archipelago.
NOTE: The show is available only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 7:30 pm.
- Entry Pass
- Government taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.