Shift your Dubai vacation up a gear with a memorable afternoon and evening desert adventure. Leave Dubai by 4×4 SUV with a professional driver, and travel to an area of high, golden dunes.
Big Red dunes, known by the locals as Al Hamar, is one of the most popular places for dune bashing in Dubai for around 45 minutes amidst the beautiful Lehbab Desert.
Experience an exhilarating dune drive, stop for photos of a luminous sunset, and up the pace with an adrenaline-pumping sandboarding session. Desert Safari on 4X4 with BBQ Dinner on Red Dunes.
After dune safari, enjoy a camel ride and other fun activities at a beautiful well setup desert camp, Sit into camp and enjoy barbecue dinner and shows from spinning Tanoura dancers, belly dancers, and other artists.
- Climb and skid down high dunes and stop for photos of the memorable desert sunset.
- Enjoy a thrilling adventurous sandboarding session in the heart of the desert.
- Enjoy camel riding and henna tattoo art at a desert camp.
- Enjoy Arabic coffee and a live BBQ dinner under the stars.
- Watch and enjoy, a mesmerizing Tanoura show, belly dancers, and other entertainers.
- 1:45 pm – 2:45 pm (Oct-Apr)/2:30 pm – 3:30 pm (May-Sep) hotel pick up by 4×4 Land Cruiser.
- Arrive at the souvenir shop
- Enter into the desert, ready for 45 Minutes desert safari.
- Dune bashing, sandboarding
- Stop to view the sunset and photography session,
- Depart for desert camping.
- Arrive at camp (desert camp activities: camel riding, henna painting, belly dance and Tanoura show, shisha, etc)
- BBQ dinner
- 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm end of the activity,
- Depart for hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser for Desert Safari on 4X4 with BBQ Dinner on Red Dunes.
- Driver/guide are well trained, and licensed safari Guides.
- Dune bashing 45 min
- Camel Farm
- Sunset photo stop
- Camel Ride
- Unlimited soft drinks,
- Water, tea, and coffee
- Arabian costume photograph
- Welcome Snacks, Shawarma & Falafel
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavor) free in the Shisha Area only
- Henna painting for ladies
- Barbecue Meal (Open Buffet option) with vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Belly dancing show
- Tanoura dance show
- Fire show
- Kids under 3 years have complimentary pass along with parents.
- Pregnant women, seniors, Guest with Backache are not recommended for dune safari activity.
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days, neither live entertainment & nor alcohol will be served.