Adventuring Scuba Diving in Bali is one of the best outdoor adventure activities as your thing is to do in Bali. The island of Bali is the primary destination for scuba diving activities for the lover of the underwater world.
- Discover Coral Reef and Native Fishes.
- Ultimate Underwater Experience
- Experience and learn the basics of scuba diving for 3 hours with qualified instructors and divemaster.
- Master the basic techniques of scuba diving such as communicating, gear monitoring, and breathing underwater.
- Dive up to 9 meters deep within 30 minutes and swim with tropical fishes and colorful corals in Tanjung Benoa.
About Scuba Diving in Bali:
- Scuba Diving in Bali is a fun underwater activity designed to let you experience the rich and vibrant marine life of Tanjung Benoa along with orientation.
- This activity is perfect for beginner-level scuba divers who would like to both learn about the sport and experience it.
- Qualified instructors and divemasters will accompany you to teach basic techniques and safety measures of Scuba Diving in Bali like communicating, breathing underwater, and gear monitoring.
- During this scuba diving the session, you will have the opportunity to dive 9 meters deep in the turquoise sea water and explore pretty coral reefs and exotic fish species for approximately 30 minutes.
- This activity includes a training session.
- Whether you want to indulge in the activity solo or with your friends to join you on the venture, the package has variants to choose from.
- You will be provided with international standard safety equipment by the operator.
- Participants aged between 12 and 65 also get insurance coverage under the package.
Timing: 09:00 Am – 05:00 PM Daily
- Activities equipment
- Changing room
- Private transfer
- Government taxes